Glowmundo is a 501C3 non-profit organization, dedicated to developing resilience skills in children so they can successfully meet the challenges and opportunities they are presented with. Using the latest findings on brain research, neurocardiology and cognitive science, Glowmundo offers simple tips and techniques that allow children and teachers to increase their resilience capacity to face what the day brings.
Glowmundo teaches children and teachers how to:
- Relax their body and release physical tension
- Quickly rebound from frustration and disappointment
- Remain hopeful during challenging and difficult times
- Control and re-direct their thoughts
- Bring a reflective quality to their actions and relationships
- Improve their concentration and ability to pay attention, critical for learning and teaching
- Tapping into their emotions for motivation and accomplishment
We empower children and teachers to develop the habit of checking within to gauge what they are thinking and feeling.
We give children and teachers tools to self-regulate and manage their emotions in a positive manner.
We help children and teachers bring their attention to what's happening in the now so they can make mindful choices.
© 2010 Glowmundo Creations, a 501c3 non-profit organization dedicated to cultivating inner strength in children. All rights reserved.
A joyful approach to building inner strength in children and teachers
Glowmundo is a proud member of
Glowmundo Community Partners
Under the umbrella theme of resilience we focus our work with children and teachers on three specific areas:
This interactive workshop provides practical, research-based tools and strategies to heighten and strengthen resilience for a succesful school year